About the Role
We are looking for our new team member, a Product Manager to design, improve and expand our new digital platform and its capabilities.
Our platform is designed for corporates where they measure employees’ and candidates current digital competencies, offer and track development plans accordingly.
Expectations from the Role
• Design and validate the assessment, technically and operationally
• Determine users’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain
• Assess new product features ideas using desirability / viability / feasibility framework
• Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’
• Deliver market requirements document (MRD) and product requirements document
(PRD) with prioritized features and corresponding justification
• Control and validate the content in the platform and assessments
• Contribute to defining the product strategy and roadmap
• Prepare low fidelity UX wireframes and work with product designers to turn your
wireframes into tangible UI design assets
• Actively engage with our software team to improve product
• Interacting with tech experts to build best assessments and contents in a fast way
• Proactively build knowledge and competencies, search for best practices
• Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree from Engineering, MIS departments or related field
• Have basic programming insights (Knowledge of any programming language is a plus)
• High level of understanding in new technologies such as Blockchain, RPA, AI...
• Avid technology reader and follower of digital trends
• Strong analytical skills and attention to details
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Advanced level of English
• Ability to adopt startup environments and strong skills on change management
About the Company
alwiser is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. alwsier is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.