About the Role
We are looking for our new team member, to be a part of our Management Team. alwiser helps corporates in their digital transformation journey by defining tailor-made digital strategies and executing the implementation plan after. alwiser experts prepare training programs for corporate resources on new digital technologies, connect them to experts and implementation partners for various projects and programs.
Business Analyst Intern, to assist development of business strategy of the alwiser projects, as well as help to improve our new initiative which is designed for measure individuals’ digital competencies in different areas, offer and track development plans accordingly.
Expectations from the Role
• Assisting consultancies in various projects and develop strategies
• Assessing possibilities and determining the direction of the initiative
• Gathering and analyzing information, and developing and communicating
• Find results to project management and if necessary implement recommendations in
collaboration with client team members
• Analysis business performance, prepare ad hoc reports and studies
• Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
• Collaborating with other teams on business strategy to maximize business reach and
• Wear different hats needed in projects
• Student of Bachelor’s degree holder in Economics, Business Management or any
other relevant field
• Able to work with us for 3 days in a week for long term
• Have strong written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate the ability to
multi-task in a faced paced environment
• Advanced level of English
• Avid technology reader and aware of digital trends
• Must be highly creative, innovative, have excellent analytical skills and a logical
• Knowledge on design thinking is a plus
About the Company
alwiser is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. alwsier is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.